Applied Physics at SwRI
Southwest Research Institute is a non-profit research and development organization whose goal is to benefit government, industry and the public through innovative science and technology.
Applied Physics, Electromechanical and Optical Systems
- Collaboration with multidisciplinary teams for developing client-based technology
- Enclosure design and fabrication for custom electronics packaging with diverse specifications
- Design for rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing
- Creating adaptable test stand designs, assemblies, and data acquisition systems for laboratory and field testing
- Detailed reporting, data analysis, system diagnostics, and reverse engineering of existing technology